2016 has been quite the year. I moved, and did quite a few other things. But lets look back at all the things I plotted back out in Jan.
1. Year of the Sweater- One Sweater every two months *finger crossed* – Royale started body is about 3″ still. Cabeladabra became my Rhinebeck sweater and there was really just lots of frogging otherwise. Stonecutter, and Kitra both need to be tried again. I do have part of Ommegang and part of Artichoke french again in black. I mean that is six sweaters attempted….
1. Learn supported spindling
2. Get a supported Spindle and bowl
3. Spinning down the fiber stash or at least spin more than I take in.
1. Finish my Dress
2. Sew some new bag styles
3. Learn some new skills
4. Sew more in general
1. Continue to grow the inventory (I’d like to add notions and other sized bags to the shop as well) Done!
New Logo (More a new take on the current owl than a full revamp) – Have contacted an artist and everything!
3. A couple more craft shows, still looking for the holiday market that fits
4. Better tracking of things to make 2016 taxes easier.
1. Organize Stashes (Fabric, Yarn, Fiber, Beads) – they were packed does that count
2. Go through the wardrobe and donate/trash clothes – First round done
3. Donate some books
12 in 2016
Captain America Baby Blanket – Done! Gifted
2. Another large wrap shawl like Color affection (Lilli Pilli started)
3. Luxury Handspun Hat Continued
4. Stonecutter – Tried so hard, and got so far but in the end it doesn’t even matter
. Handspun Mitts – Mixed with Mithril
6. A chunky cowl
7. A heirloom lace shawl
8. Double my memories blanket (not a single square added all year whoops!)
9. A mystery KAL
Handspun Hat (Still at the spinning stage) Can we count a hand dyed hat?
11. Bring back Christmas Gift Knitting – (I have ideas at least now- so progress)
12. Christmas Ornaments – One done and gifted