Comes up for Air
Waves. Happy new year all.
It’s been a busy few weeks in the geek house. I finished all the stockings with some time to spare, even if I still haven’t mailed off three. Final tally was 16 full sized socks and 5 mini stockings. Those were about palm sized. Sadly my SD card reader has died so pictures once I get a new one.
As far as resolutions go I tend to not make them though I often set goals and strike through them throughout the year, with a monthly update. They are not always all knitting related and while I didn’t have a list for 2010 partly because I was unemployed and mostly my goal was JOB JOB JOB.
2011 has started on a much better note.
So goals for then new year. I add to the list as the year goes on but here is:
1. Knit actual socks that I wear not stuff full of gifts
2. Knit a sweater (I cast on Vivian on 12/25 but since frogged it three times we’ll have to do something about that)
3. Get the designs out of my head onto paper and you know yarn (have started a double knit cowl to this effect.)
4. Get an Etsy Schedule – Making and Posting
5. Organize stash
6. Organize other craft supplies Fabric and felt are all over the place.
7. Knit for myself more (while I have a lot of scarves, I only have 1 pair of gloves 1 of which was lost and no hats!)
8. Use Stash Yarn
9. Get Tickets (flight) Hotel for D*C
10. Put together DragonCon Costume be it Cyberwoman or something else
11. Get a writing schedule down
12. Finish a writing project