I got home today and started feeling the well known signs of falling ill. A feeling I know and loathe well. So I’m going to wrap up my weekend of progress early. The goal was to get as much progress on my Honey pullover as possible.
Partially just because the progress from Tuesday to Thursday was amazing. Friday I was finally at a point I could try it on. Though I did have to slip it onto a longer cable as I think I am working on it, on a 24″ cable as I bought those needles in theory for shawl making.
And on Saturday I actually remembered to join the Knit1Geek2 VKN. And spent a few hours chatting and knitting. The body decreases are done and I’m knitting along until I get to the increases.
Alternating skeins every three rows. It is finally looking like a dent is being made in these massive 560 yard skeins. Its coming out pretty much exactly like what I had hoped when putting these colors together. So yay for small yarn based victories.