Friday night I cast on a Rikke hat for the Rikke hat along that was happening on instagram. I seem to have finished said hat by Sunday afternoon.
This is my second Rikke Hat, the first I made for my sister, and somehow took a few months to finish it as I kept working on and off on it. This time, on Saturday I had a few hours at the salon, so I was a captive knitter. I worked my way through the needle changes and had about 5 inches of hat.
And on Sunday I ended up at the yarn shop for a couple hours and I finished the hat! One complete Rikke in Dirty on Purpose. So another hat made. Now for the gloves.