Happy New Year!
1. I frogged the Flintshire since I had no idea what row I was working on. Seemed like the best plan of action. The yarn is waiting, and since I have decided to either make sweaters or hats, its a good time to pick it back up.
3. Alta I have been working on sweaters I have the yarn for. So this has been put on the 2015 goal list as I have the yarn now. I have five sweaters worth of yarn not on the needles… But – Rocky Coast and Down East means progress right?
4. A project with sparkle yarnzx
5. Handspun Socks – Still spinning
8. A pair of socks ….
10. Finish Bloomery er…
11. Wurm – I feel that with Hat Season I get a pass. So many hats.
Bonus: Knit items from books I own:
- Artichoke French
Sub bonus? Knit from patterns I own:
- Rocky Coast (also 2013 goal!)
More Festivals/Shows/Conventions (Last year was, Rhinebeck, Hallockville, VKL (NYC), & NYCC) I’d like to do all those again and add MDSW, and maybe Stitches East as a day trip. No Maryland but maybe Stitches East will still happen.So Stitches East was the same weekend as NYCC, The Kings County Fiber Festival, and the New York Yarn Crawl. Geez.
More Sweaters– Three down one on the needles
More Designing –I will be hunting a tech editor etc to get going More Spindles– We will come back to this, I want a Spanish Peacock or a Golding, or one from Aaron Makes Stuff ….
More SpinningYear of Handspun Knitting with Handspun. Hats! More pattern releases (I have so many half done design projects I need to start sharing)I’ve been doing a lot more submissions so I’m working towards that
Vacation –There is talk about doing a weekend in DC. We got a cottage, I’m counting Rhinebeck. : D Plus I have a bunch of long weekends in October.I took the time between christmas and new years as a craftcation
Do the holiday knitting for the shop throughout the year –The Holiday Fair at Grace Church got myself into gear CollaborationIf you went to Knit Dizzney I was in the gift bag. I’m one of the sponsors for the New York Yarn Crawl and have a few prizes out for KAL’s Who’s doing the Pigskin Party? I have prizes there. And there are things in work for next year.
And on the front of things that in 2013 that I would not have thought about at all, vending. Vending in person for WWKIP and The Grace Church Fair were both completely unplanned surprises.