So this weekend I came down with a mild something. It didn’t keep me from going to Maker Faire and teaching spinning, though I was full of cold meds, and mostly had a scratchy throat at that point. Sunday I slept til noon-ish, roused myself to eat and finished my Rocky Coast very slowly through the day.
The other thing I worked on was pulling out all my sweaters worth of yarns and figure out exactly what I have. And lo, have the yarn to make 5 more sweaters without buying anything. I’m planning to cast on Down East next in purple. Followed by finishing my Bayside before I cast on another sock weight sweater. So currently my knitting plots have a theme.
- Down East (one of the purples)
- Finish Bayside
- Stripes Gone Crazy (red/grey and maybe blue)
- Eco Wool Sweater (red/black)
- Sock weight Sweater (dark red 10 skeins)
- Anything but a sweater with the remaining purple ( Down East and Dark And Stormy will be close enough in color that a third sweater will be a bit much)
There is no real schedule for these. Perhaps I will attempt to slip on in for NaKniSweMo while working on NaNoWriMo. But that may be asking for trouble. Especially since I want to cast on the quick knit sweater yesterday.