Well I decided. I enjoyed having a go to list of projects throughout the year and it’s a good reminder of what some yarn or fiber has been allotted to. Twelve projects to get done throughout the year.
1. A hat From this cephalopod yarn – I grabbed from VKLive last year. Yes I’ve stuck needles in it already.
2. Artichoke French – with my two skeins of Tess’s Designer Yarns which I will finish winding when I get a new winder or just bring to knit night tomorrow.
4. A project with sparkle yarn possibly Boomslang
5. A pair of hand spun socks – spinning required
10. Finish Bloomery
12. Finish Spinning blue fiber
I also want to knit items from the many – many pattern books that I’ve purchased and not worked from.