I usually do a monthly update of my yearly goals, both to keep them in mind and to see what progress I am making. Well when 2/1 rolled around there had been barely any change and i just didn’t see the point. I had not even added new items to the list.
Well what a difference a month can make. While a lot of goals are in progress there is progress.
1. Knit actual socks that I wear, not stuff full of gifts
2. Knit a sweater (I cast on Vivian on 12/25 but since frogged it three times we’ll have to do something about that)
3. Get the designs out of my head onto paper and you know yarn (have started a double knit cowl to this effect.)
4. Get an Etsy Schedule – Making and Posting
5. Organize stash
6. Organize other craft supplies Fabric and felt are all over the place.
7. Knit for myself more (while I have a lot of scarves, I only have 1 pair of gloves 1 of which was lost and no hats!) (2 hats 2 shawls for me)
8. Use Stash Yarn
9. Get Tickets (flight) Hotel for D*C
10. Put together DragonCon Costume be it Cyberwoman or something else (fabric Purchased, base pieces purchased) Cyberwoman it is.
11. Get a writing schedule down
12. Finish a writing project
14. 11 Shawls in 2011 (2 of 11 done)
14. Finish Paper Legends BigBang (10K written)
15. Knit the blanket of doom (frogged at project of doom Geek knitting meeting and new pattern decided on)
16. Knit Christmas presents before December.
Days Without a yarn purchase: 25