I have projects on the needles and I am making progress on them all. Epic progress on the project I’m calling Old. I found the remaining half a skein or so of yarn I used to make my Bowties are Cool fingerless mitts. And from getting on the train to getting to bed I finished all but the thumb of the first glove.
Not bad for a single evening’s work. Sadly the remaining yarn is also pictured and I doubt I will be getting a second glove out of it, though I will try. likely just a cuff. I threw some Madeline Tosh Worsted in my bag that has long been earmarked for a pair of fingerless gloves for a friend and I shall be working a pair in that. I should be done rather quickly.
I have also made progress on my Bayside Pullover. I am a hand full of increases short of the arm separation. and would like to be working my way down the body possibly by the end of the week. Perhaps I can make the midpoint check in for T10.
And a WIP that fits both old and new, replacement needles have come for my Signatures (though they are interchangeable as opposed to fixed so that’s interesting) so I can continue my Flintshire hat, but I think I will have to frog, as quite a few rows as the needle broke on a cable cross row, and there are crosses every other row. It may be back to the start for this one.